Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Creative Scraps Challenge WINNER!!!!

Good Afternoon Everyone,

This is Cristi from scrappin5littlecupcakes, Trish ask me to post today, she is so swamped at work and just one busy women!!!

Sorry for the delay in posting our winner but here it goes. Our winner for Creative Scraps Challenge this week is doubleclickconnections - AKA Abusybee.

Now on to the winner of the Country Life Cartridge donated by the Sweet Dorcas is......................

doubleclickconnections - AKA Abusybee

I will be contacting you shortly, Congrats!!

Cristi

6 comments:

  1. I have been stalking this site about twice a day! Congrats to A Busy Bee!! You go girl and enjoy your new cart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was here for the quilling hop but couldn't find it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was also here for the quilling hop, but couldn't find it. I became a follower anyway though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Homemade Christmas blog hop I am already a follower but the link isnt here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did the quilling hop yesterday sorry I miss you
    Rebecca Minor
    http://buzzybeedesigns.blogspot.com
    buzzybeedesigns(AT)yahoo(DOT)com

    ReplyDelete
  6. good moring I'm doing the homemade christmas blog hop
    Rebecca Minor
    http://buzzybeedesigns.blogspot.com
    buzzybeedesigns(AT)yahoo(DOT)com

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs